Terms and conditions
Last updated: April 17, 2023
West7Center Website Terms and Conditions
1. IntroductionThese Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the West7Center (“we”, “us”, “our”) website, www.west7center.com (the “Website”), and any services, content, or features made available through the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not access or use the Website. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review these Terms periodically for any updates or modifications.
2. EligibilityBy using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or older and have the legal capacity to enter into binding agreements. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian.
3. Intellectual Property RightsAll content on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and any other material, is the property of West7Center or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, display, or modify the content of the Website without our prior written consent.
4. License to Use the WebsiteWe grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with these Terms. You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose, and you agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website.
5. User ContentIf you submit, post, or transmit any content, including but not limited to comments, feedback, or suggestions, through the Website (“User Content”), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such User Content in any media. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant us this license, and you are solely responsible for any User Content you submit.
6. Third-Party LinksOur Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy
policies, or practices of any third-party websites. Your use of any third-party websites is at your own risk, and you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of such websites.
7. Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that any defects will be corrected.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event will West7Center, its aliates, or their respective ocers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Website, or any content, products, or services made available through the Website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless West7Center, its aliates, and their respective ocers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
10. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and any disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state in which West7Center is located, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state where West7Center is located for the resolution of any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the Website.
11. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and eect.
12. WaiverNo waiver of any term or condition of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to and use of the Website at any time, with or without cause or notice, and for any reason, including but not limited to your breach of these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Website will immediately cease, and you must discontinue all use of the Website.